I am a new user to git hub. I just wanted to configure my GitHub account from the git bash. What is the command that should be used to configure username? Please help me to solve this question.
- Github: What's the best way to maintain a stable project?
- GitHub search code in repositories filtered by main language
- Change author and email address in Git
- GitHub branch creation duplication?
- How can I see all the issues I'm watching on Github?
- Programmatically add files to a GitHub download page
- Github API - commits by author
- Github shows name instead of a linked username in commits
- How do I get a full feed of commits with all changes from github
- GitHuB repository to remote server
- some ownership issues with github hosting
- after I fork a github project, how can I stay current with the original project?
- github - Adding a file to branch
- Is what GitHub is doing here a good practice?
- github pricing plans
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer