In DolphinDB, I have a distributed database that partitions by date and stock code. I want to delete the data from the past week. I found that the function dropPartition can do this, but it can only delete the leaf partition, not the top partition directly, so how can I clean up the data distributed on the cluster machines last week?
- Create an empty vector with certain size in DolphinDB
- Is single quotes (‘) and double quotes (") the same In DolphinDB
- Migrating from MySQL/MariaDB into DolphinDB
- Is there any easy way to determine two Table Objects Equivalent in DolphinDB
- User defined function and stream aggregator in DolphinDB
- How to compute the intersection of two vectors in dolphindb?
- Is there any command or function to monitor memory use in dolphindb?
- How to modify values in a column of a DolphinDB table
- how to select a row from a table for every ten rows in DolphinDB
- How to create a partition table sequential partitioned in DolphinDB
- how to do load balancing in connecting DolphinDB datanode
- Skipping every other element in a DolphinDB array
- vector from sql statements in DolphinDB
- Is there a way to backup data in DolphinDB
- How to get the schema of DolphinDB table through the Java API
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- Run JIRA in port 80 as root
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Docker – fix service IP addresses
- Dynamic partition in hive
- How to enable Indications on Client Configuration descriptor from iOS8