I am setting up prod cluster and want to choose number of segments per host/node, how to decide this? And what is the benefits to have multiple primary segments (excluding mirror) per node?
- External Table GPFDIST Filehost on Community Edition
- Greenplum gpseginstall asking for "cluster password access"
- query partition table name for a specific value
- Madlib on greenplum error 22003
- Greenplum loading data from table to file using external table
- Greenplum Database : Currval() not supported
- Create a table structure in Greenplum
- How to replicate, for DR purposes, a Greenplum DB to another data centre?
- Install Greenplum DB 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 within same host (Single Node)
- Greenplum : Is there a way to define a table that data will be stored in master only
- Greenplum : Convert Datatype BYTEA to Text/Character
- Recursive query in greenplum
- How to install greenplum
- Greenplum login issue
- proper stop Greenplum when on one node ssh is down
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- xcode open url in second view controller based on button pressed in first view controller