I am setting up a system to allow users to create custom queries that run at various intervals. So I could have 7 that run every 4 minutes, 10 that run every 6 minutes, and 3 that run every 10 minutes. (It could be many more though). What is the best way to set this up without just creating a bunch of timer objects?
- Member cannot be accessed with an instance reference
- C# - Korean Encoding
- Not able to loop through a generic Iterate function
- How can i make the text in the label move like in (marquee) if the label width not fit the text width in C# windows form application?
- Want to list all Image Files in a folder using C#
- SqlDependency Not firing after sometime
- How to eliminate duplicates in 2D arrays in C#
- C# How do I extract the value of a property in a PropertyCollection?
- C# library to populate object with random data
- setting burn speed using imapi2?
- System.MissingMethodException: 'Method not found for XmlRpcProxyGen.Create
- Can't find System.Windows.Input.Mouse in C# windows form application
- FB apps GDPR testing
- Requesting SQL assistance?
- How to change CPU ID
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?
- magento language switcher not showing