I have two HDFS setup and want to copy (not migrate or move) some tables from HDFS1 to HDFS2. How to do I copy data from one HDFS to another HDFS? Is it possible via Sqoop or other command line?
- hadoop behind the scenes
- Hadoop word count example fails with 'not a SequentialFile'. How set file format?
- Hadoop job tracker only accessible from localhost
- Do I need to upload a JAR to hadoop every time I want to run a job?
- Running web-fetches from within a Hadoop cluster
- Processing files with headers in Hadoop
- Compression codec detection in Hadoop from the command line
- getting data in and out of hadoop
- Why is hadoop slow for a simple hello world job
- hadoop copy preserving the ownership/permissions
- Hadoop 2.2 MapFile creation fail
- Disk block size and hadoop block size
- Hadoop can't execute a basic Example
- Hadoop: How to output different format types in the same job? (part II)
- How do I set Priority\Pool on an Hadoop Streaming job?
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer