I'm trying to connect to mysql localhost database in flutter. I do realize that this is not recommended but it's for a VERY minor project so I don't want to go through the struggle of using APIs. I tried using mysql1 package and when i run i get: Unhandled Exception: SocketException: OS Error: Connection refused, errno = 111, address = localhost, port = 34486 I am not using an emulator. I tried changing the host to 10.0.2.2 and i got: Unhandled Exception: SocketException: Connection timed out, host: 10.0.2.2, port: 3306
- Flutter error: type '_Smi' is not a subtype of type 'double'
- FadeInImage in BoxDecoration
- Controlling on tap text large size in flutter bottom navigation bar
- Flutter PageView + BottomNavigationBar Preloading
- Failed to apply plugin [class 'FlutterPlugin']
- How to use searchDelegate with future list from json
- Flutter: How to export SQLite database as CSV?
- how to fix connection timed out error in flutter using http/dart?
- hero animation decoration image not working
- How I can invert image color in flutter programmatically?
- Web view is too slow
- Flutter two finger swipe gesture recognizer
- Flutter Expansion Panel
- Flutter - Card border color
- Draw Hexagon in Flutter
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- magento language switcher not showing
- Info on Scrapy CONCURRENT_REQUESTS in Python