I am using Primeng libary for my project. I want to change all my primary controls color (which default is blue - #007ad9) to red. I saw the ui-button class but it seems like that class is just using for button. Are any ideas? Thanks.
- NullInjectorError: No provider for InjectionToken DocumentToken
- Scroll position restoration for child root
- The data appears successfully in the console But when displayed on the page the error appears ERROR Error: Error trying to diff '[object Object]'
- Angular 7 resolve component factory from selector
- Why Angular immediately invoke @HostListener when element is starting display in DOM?
- Unload or Reload Angular Module
- How can i disable row inside table in some conditionals using angular 7?
- should open one accordion at a time in angular 7
- How to put data into html as dom tag
- angular social login Error: redirect_uri_mismatch error
- How to load a dynamic component in angular tab?
- Cannot find name 'Math'
- How do I bind and show pre selected value instead of select in ss-multiselect-dropdown?
- Why queryParams are empty
- how to pass id in api
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- magento language switcher not showing
- Info on Scrapy CONCURRENT_REQUESTS in Python