I would like to be able to give a user permissions for Microsoft Nav via SQL scripts and reached the point when I need to assign a user to menu's on Navigation Pane. is it possible to do in SQL? Cannot find the corresponding table in Database.
- left Join to openquery
- SQL Server 2000: Is there a way to tell when a record was last modified?
- SQL Server generate INSERTs to copy the records from one server to another
- One SQL Server Instance, Two Server Names
- Will having multiple filegroups help speed up my database?
- Is there a difference between Integrated Security = True and Integrated Security = SSPI?
- Accessing sql server 2008 analysis service database on cmd
- SQL Server : update the same table after insert
- Enable sys, guest and information_schema users in SQL Server
- I have a date in the format of Mar-19. I need to select range for the entire month in SQL Server query
- Find the doctor with the max. number of medical attentions
- SQL Server table to xml
- Update multiple tables from query result
- Why use database schemas?
- Getting the lastest contract signed by each doctor
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer