I am trying to come up with a Dynamic employee scheduling python code for a small ice cream chain based on the customer traffic everyday.
Some of the complex Constraints are:
- there are no fixed shifts per day
- min hours one can work is 4 and max hours is 9.
- one shall only work 5 days in a week.
- only a person in manager role should open and close the store.
- if someone is working more than 4 hrs they shall have a 30min break break and another employee must join before the break.
- I can hire as many people to serve customer traffic i.e., no fixed employees per day or per week.
Although I tried playing with PySchedule and Google OR Tools, but i was not able to code the above constraints. Also, I am not sure if there is another open source library available for these type of dynamic constraints.
I expect the end result something like this in the link below:
I would appreciate if someone can throw light and point me in right direction.