I am setting up a client server system and have gotten sending and recieving data of chosen sized e.g., 200 bytes working. How can I recieve data of unknown sizes e.g. a large pdf file
- Rotate PPM P3 image
- What is mean by "result shall be round ties to even" ? How to convert integer to float ? and result shall be round ties to even?
- How to use pointer arithmetic instead of array subscripting?
- C - send() is not working when assigning a value in a switch statement
- C: Printing the longest word in a string and its length
- C pointer's declaration confusion
- What happen in *s++?
- Run function defined as variable
- Passing on a list of arguments
- Are there C library resources similar to C++'s Boost library?
- Calling a C function with a varargs argument dynamically
- C non-standard libraries
- Why do we use extra expression?
- Why do I need to cast a struct returned from a function?
- Pass va_list or pointer to va_list?
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- Run JIRA in port 80 as root
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Docker – fix service IP addresses
- Dynamic partition in hive
- How to enable Indications on Client Configuration descriptor from iOS8