I have a CListCtrl in Report View that displays a series of images (192px X 192px) that a user can click and select. When the window is resized, I can see more of the images vertically, but not horizontally. What can I do to reposition the images. I dynamically generate these images and add the CBitmaps to the image list, if that helps. They are not icons in the Windows sense
- C++ getInt function
- Exception thrown: read access violation. **_Right_data** was 0x8. occurred
- C++ Sorting Class Array
- UNO game card functionalities
- Monotone Boolean Function
- How to use string::find()?
- Error : undefined reference to 'function' in C++
- Char array from cin
- How can I declare an object in a class, that needs another in its constructor?
- NULL and nullptr comparison
- Quite Good Numbers
- Merge c++ to header only
- Difference in evenness
- 2D vector arrays in c++
- Separating classes with interdependencies into headers
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor