I have created or inputted the data using the Netsuite UI, problem is I don't know how to fetch that data (multi-dimensional array) to my suite script so that I can calculate it and display it on another field. I know this is simple, I am just a beginner. Can you provide me with some samples?
- How to "partially" fulfill a sales order?
- NetSuite SuiteScript to modify file in the file cabinet
- NetSuite - how to assign multiple roles to a contact
- NetSuite Oauth Implemenation
- How to upload to file cabinet similar with UI's "Attach from Web" using suitescript?
- Netsuite - scheduling the same script more than once
- nlobjFile.getValue does not work in Suitelet
- I need to know about netsuite integration
- How to create a shopping cart(Ecommerce site) using NetSuite
- How can Aptana help with Netsuite Client Suitescript development?
- starting with netsuite
- Is it possible to use the search results of one search as the criteria for a new search in NetSuite
- How to create NetSuite SuiteTalk search with multiple terms?
- How do I search records by internal id in Netsuite's Suitescript?
- NetSuite hide form tabs based on role
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- xcode open url in second view controller based on button pressed in first view controller