I would like to write an plugin for the cockpit app. The feature i would like to add includes also an additional item in the drop-down menu. However i also would like to introduce my own permission. If the role of the user has the permission the item in menu will be shown otherwise not. Is this possible at all? And how does at look like? I checked the online documentation but couldn't find anything about it. I hope someone could help me...
- SmartRule For HTTP
- Who should define the application key in Cumulocity
- Cannot log in to smart apps toolkit sample
- Content-Type" header for cumulocity API
- "resourcesUrl" in cumulocity.json not working?
- Cumulocity API to get timestamp
- Strange behaviour when using "revert" parameter in cumulocity API
- Bulk insert of devices / measurements
- Creating custom widget
- Is there any documented example of using a custom sensor say TMP35 with cumulocity using Java
- Subcribe a channel / real-time notification
- Java Client extracting from Measurements
- Cumulocity Event Language - call external API
- Event Processing - Module channel
- Authentification error in cumulocity api when using next url of query result paging
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?