I am trying to set up an autoscaling class that will check the disk resource to see if a worker can safely run. The disk usage can be estimated prior to running. What are some option for a worker to share this information with other workers?
- Is the revoke functionality needs extra api calls to stop the task in queue from execution?
- How to enable rotation of log files for celeryd with djcelery?
- Retrying tasks sent by 'send_task' in celery
- CELERY_ROUTES - how to route based on task name
- Can i apply custom routing to a TaskSet using apply_async?
- End Celery worker task on, time limit, job stage or instruction from client
- why my celeryd take high cpu after it started a couple of days?
- Set number of workers for each task in schedule
- celery.beat implementation of crontab
- distributed / multi branch / gateway setup with celery possible?
- How to configure Delay timing in celery?
- Celery group only has results that have completed since the last time it was checked
- Celery Group task for use in a map/reduce workflow
- How do you create a sequential workflow with error handling in Celery?
- Celery - How many queues?
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
Asked by Forethinker At