I am using nginxplus as a loadbalancer to 2 instances of a gitlab application, made required configuration in nginxplus when hitting the loadbalancer ip it is redirecting to one instance of gitlab but with a gitlab url and from there it is not redirecting to another instance
- app.config supportedruntime element with .NET framework 3.5 SP1
- XMLPad temp files
- Best way to utilize single codebase for multiple web sites
- Configuration in a File or a Database?
- Should my program's "services" be responsible to get their own configuration?
- Most innovative way to config a live application
- How software configuration management help in improving project management?
- Configuration data in database or in file
- Looking for a vim command to insert a character on certain lines
- Production vs QA configuration
- Should we overload the meaning of configuration settings?
- How to store cross application values
- What is a configuration file
- ConfigurationSection - StringValidator failing
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?