I am wrapping headless chrome using the excellent ChromeHtmlToPDF library. This we are using to dynamically render PDFs from a website. This works locally under IIS express, and also works on the server when recompiled as a console app, so the technology works. However running under IIS, chrome always exits immediately and a error of "one or more parameters are invalid", is returned.
- Webserver parsing chrome input from post request
- Website Collapsed Web Audi Autoplay Policy
- Web Design for Google Chrome
- What does Google Chrome mean to web developers?
- Site can't be reached Chrome
- Chrome autofill does not working on specific page
- Is anyone targeting Google Chrome yet? (Web apps, plugins)
- Where is the chink in Google Chrome's armor?
- What's a request for google search for hours?
- How to open PDF file in Google Chrome in new tab?
- Google chrome control for .net
- Google Chrome Extension: is there any per-tab storage?
- Google Chrome Extension Hello World
- Chrome: First Link(s) on Some Pages Don't Work--Why?
- Is there a way to edit a chrome extension manifest file from within the extension?
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor