I need to get a text that the user has select with pointer and put it to some variable in PHP. So, the user should select some text in one div, then click submit button (in another div), and then I need to store that part of the text to some variable. Can anybody help me?
- Using STDIN & STDOUT using shell_exec or exec anything else for running a python file from command line wih input passing
- PHP readfile() download exact copy of the original file
- Recursive function to call itself untill it returns a value
- PHP Class 'OAuth' not found
- Adding 1 hour to time variable
- Possible RFI detected
- How to include PHP files that require an absolute path?
- Using PHP Post to unzip a zipped file archive
- How to assing using certificate A1 (.pfx) PKCS#7 and openssl_pkcs7 PHP
- Not a valid PNG file
- MemberSuite Rest API SSO Examples
- MS Graph php-sdk not getting group collection for some users
- Adding fractions number yields different result in PHP
- Read .pub file with php
- Value of omitting ?> in PHP only files
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- xcode open url in second view controller based on button pressed in first view controller