I am new to programming never code before. Decided to start learning to code on my own and decided to start with Flutter since it can make apps in both Android and IOS. I followed the guide and set up an AVD. Under "Flutter Device Selection" it shows the drop down option of "Open Android Emulator: Pixel 3 XL API 28" and when I clicked it, an Android emulator of Pixel 3 XL would show up. However, Flutter is not connected to it; I can't test the app.
- Flutter error: type '_Smi' is not a subtype of type 'double'
- FadeInImage in BoxDecoration
- how to fix connection timed out error in flutter using http/dart?
- Flutter: How to export SQLite database as CSV?
- hero animation decoration image not working
- How I can invert image color in flutter programmatically?
- Web view is too slow
- Flutter two finger swipe gesture recognizer
- Flutter Expansion Panel
- Flutter - Card border color
- Draw Hexagon in Flutter
- NumberPicker - currentValue not Bold
- Flutter AnimatedList last item of ListTile is overlapped by CupertinoTabBar
- Hide keyboard on scroll in Flutter
- Why do I lose value of variable?
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- High and low bytes in VBA
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?