I'm building a screen with multiple cards, upon tapping on one of the card, the card should flip. I've no problem animating the card using AnimatedController with Tweens and AnimatedBuilder. My question is what is the best way to reuse/apply the same AnimatedController in all my 'Card' widget without having to create multiple AnimatedControllers and Tweens and set it to each card, but still allow me to separately animate them.
- Flutter AnimatedList last item of ListTile is overlapped by CupertinoTabBar
- Flutter two finger swipe gesture recognizer
- hero animation decoration image not working
- Flutter: How to export SQLite database as CSV?
- How I can invert image color in flutter programmatically?
- how to fix connection timed out error in flutter using http/dart?
- FadeInImage in BoxDecoration
- Flutter error: type '_Smi' is not a subtype of type 'double'
- Flutter Save JSON Array to SharedPreferences
- Flutter create radio button inside the circle container
- How can I resize a Flow after calling FlowDelegate.paintChildren
- Flutter requires SDK version
- Flutter: IgnorePointer not working on children of GestureDetector
- Flutter getter title was called on null Receiver:null
- Why do I lose value of variable?
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?