I've been charged with enabling encryption on a Redshift cluster which has a significant amount of existing data. Based on this link I know that when enabled it will create a new cluster and copy the existing data across making access to it during this time readonly. We have a number of ETL jobs that run against the Redshift cluster and I'm trying to determine how long roughly I can expect the migration to take. Is there any kind of estimation available based on data size/node type/cluster config?
- Simplest method of hiding sensitive information
- Encrypt something on a server without decryption key available
- how encryption works
- Encrypt a file to be accessed with 2 passwords
- Hand rolled keysharing
- Identifying An Encryption Algorithm
- Which "good" block encryption algorithm has the shortest output?
- Encryption with multiple different keys?
- How does Encfs work?
- How can you find the polynomial for a decimated LFSR?
- How to identify encryption algorithm used in ciphertext?
- How to encrypt something so that can be decrypted using any two of three keys?
- Update and md5 password
- Database encryption with user supplied pass-phrase
- Encrypt DES with hash MD5
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?