I am using elevatezoom plugin to zoom over product images. I also have a mega menu that displays when I hover over a menu item. However, because the mega menu's height is a little longer, it conflicts with elevate zoom box. I tried giving my mega menu a z-index value that is more than the the one given to the zoom box, but still the mega menu disappears whenever I try to click on one of its dropdown items. Is this an issue with the plugin itself?
- Simple jQuery trouble
- get class name with jquery
- How to position one element relative to another with jQuery?
- JQuery Conditionally submit forms
- Submit event from few forms
- Fluid rounded corners with jQuery
- jQuery: Focus input if not already focused
- Confused: Why Pass a String as an Array Index in jQuery?
- jQuery selector: all links in first paragraph
- how to embed the whole <body> to a created new div with jQuery?
- JQuery unable to find controls on a page
- Detecting div size with jquery
- jQuery .appendTo or more general for loop not working as expected
- propertychange event is not available in Firefox
- Add remove class?
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer