I want to create dynamic database every time as required but dont want to use properties file i.e dynamic database connection in spring boot WITHOUT USING APPLICAtion.properties file
- How many types of database are there?
- datatype for mobile no
- About database performance
- database choice: protocoling data for hundereds to million objects
- Jeopardy questions in Excel or other database format?
- Exposing DB within the application
- Database system that is not relational
- Asking to see employer's code/database in an interview
- Which DB should I use?
- Detecting the database a .DAT file belongs to
- What is the best dbms for a tracker/torrent-like service?
- Managing multiple identical databases efficiently?
- Is there a database for a sequence of fractions?
- Are there any modern languages which allow record level database access?
- Implementing functionality/code directly in database system
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer