Can the DLLs required for a particular Windows service simply be placed in the folder that contains the service's EXE? Or must they be registered in GAC?
- What is the benefit of developing the application as a windows service?
- Windows srvany.exe and service STOP
- Confusion about installing windows service using command prompts
- How to prevent from changing a Windows Service Startup Type?
- "Correct" location for Windows service data?
- Why do forms fail in Windows Services
- When is it appropriate to mark services as not stoppable?
- Running an exe from windows service that interacts the the user's desktop
- How do I restart a service on a remote machine in Windows?
- Nice code template for windows service
- Process for updating a windows service? Automated or is it manual?
- Investigating which Windows service is listening to which IP and port
- How can I start my application as a windows service?
- .NET 1.1 Windows service doesnt start due to leap year
- How can I programmatically stop/start a windows service on a remote box?
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor
Asked by user588988 At