I'm trying to build a React Native chatting app using Pusher and Laravel as the backend. I want to know more about this environment, do I need to queue each message sent and receive by the user on my backend or just let Pusher do the job? Or it doesn't need a queue at all?? Which is the most suitable in this case?
- The POST method is not supported for this route. Supported methods: GET, HEAD
- Undefined property: Illuminate\Support\Facades\Request::$email
- Laravel Query Error - htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given
- Model Get GrandParent
- getting class not found error in laravel
- Three different laravel projects with one authentication when database is same
- How to use multiple middleware user role inside controller on Laravel?
- GET http://quiz.localhost/null 404 (Not Found)
- How to get password from another table?
- how to customize controller generator file in laravel 5.5
- IoC not being resolved automatically
- Laravel 5 WhereBetween function does not work properly
- how can i make form with laravelcollective?
- Counting rows and displaying it on my view
- Order Items can't display in purchase order view in Laravel
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?
- magento language switcher not showing