I am just started learning django so on my first lesson i am suppose to give a http response.when i create a python file urls.py it shows file cannot be created.. can anyone solve my problem
- Django URL Path Issue
- DeleteView not deleting
- How to fix UnboundLocalError in Django views
- Why does FormView (CBV) based view not have a URL parameter in context?
- Django: Should I have complex template variable names or complex views
- How to delete hundreds of documents to a Django Web App?
- Django: Getting results from multiple joined tables
- How do you divide your project into applications in Django?
- Overriding the admin Media class
- Django '__proxy__' object is not callable
- Can I reduce queries while iterating a RelatedManager object within a template?
- How to get current application in Django
- Lots of queries from django foreignkey fields
- Coping good from web-sites.(django)
- How secure is django's cleaned_data (XSS, CSRF, SQL Injections, HTML/JS Injections, etc)?
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?