Please refer attached image. The image has many polygons with different colors. I need to find contour points(ordered) of polygon with specified color. I need to do this in OpenCV. I am new to OpenCV and I looked at various references on internet but they are in some way different from my problem mentioned here. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
- How map image through a lookup table?
- Why does OpenCV give me a black screen?
- How do you use python to recognize two objects that are the same in a graph?
- Matrix Multiplication wrong in opencv?
- cvInvert() of matrix returns 0 matrix? but return actual values in Matlab
- OpenCV 2.2 and multi-CPUs - Is opencv_haartraining.exe multithreaded?
- cvMulTransposed and Dimensions of output Matrix?
- Detecting a Card in a Scene with OpenCV
- Saving image data into STL file like in Matlab
- opencv - Combine 3 channels into 1 by adding R+G+B
- Alternative to waitKey() for updating window in OpenCV
- OpenCV lib and WM
- OpenCV need to convert IPL_DEPTH_32S to IPL_DEPTH_32F
- How to use cvLoadImage to load to OpenCV Window?
- What do the "left" and "right" values mean in the haar cascade xml files?
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?