Create a dice game. Start by creating a Dice Game class. The Dice Game class has two Die objects. The game also has a method called play. In the play method, the player can roll the die objects (dice) and then the method should display the faces of the die objects along with the total face value from the play. Write a Die class to create the die objects. The Die class should have two attributes – face and face Value. face should hold the face image of the die face using the keyboard characters. For example, ' ------\n| o o |\n| o o |\n| o o |\n ------' represents the face for six. The face Value attribute holds the integer value of the face. I have tried coding it, but I can't seem to figure it out.
- No module named 'sleep'
- Speech Recognition UnknownValueError
- PermissionError: [WinError 32]
- Rename Columns of several dataframes
- What is "--snip--' in python?
- Name 'Actor' is not defined
- Python, beyond the basics
- Python Telnet script to Cisco switch
- how to fix error of my compiled python code
- Pulling info from Json data
- Interesting 'takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)' Python error
- How to use wiktextract
- how to ignore specific error in pyre-check python package for the whole project
- Farey sequence length
- Query Hadoop from Python
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- High and low bytes in VBA
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?