Create a dice game. Start by creating a Dice Game class. The Dice Game class has two Die objects. The game also has a method called play. In the play method, the player can roll the die objects (dice) and then the method should display the faces of the die objects along with the total face value from the play. Write a Die class to create the die objects. The Die class should have two attributes – face and face Value. face should hold the face image of the die face using the keyboard characters. For example, ' ------\n| o o |\n| o o |\n| o o |\n ------' represents the face for six. The face Value attribute holds the integer value of the face. I have tried coding it, but I can't seem to figure it out.
- Mac OS cvxpy TypeError came up
- What is "--snip--' in python?
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'gamelib'
- Query Hadoop from Python
- Name 'Actor' is not defined
- Error in my first python microservices with connexion+Flask+Swagger
- Python Telnet script to Cisco switch
- how to ignore specific error in pyre-check python package for the whole project
- Interesting 'takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)' Python error
- how to fix error of my compiled python code
- Game of two stacks (hackers rank problem) algorithm
- Speech Recognition UnknownValueError
- No module named 'sleep'
- How can i read folder and subfolders *.wav ; and feature extraction for input of training model?
- Is there any difference between "foo is None" and "foo == None"?
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor