We are using Crashlytics for exception/crash reporting in iOS app. I am not an iOS expert and a freelance developer developed the app for us. He used the kits instead of the library, saying none available for iOS. Crashlytics Kit is taking approx 45mb+ size in iOS app whilst in Android app the library was just a few KBs. I searched the internet but cannot find anything on this subject. Am I missing something? The IPA file is 26mb without Crashlytics kit and 74mb with the kit.
- Get EC Private Key PEM string from SecKey Object
- iOS Developer program recurring payment?
- What is the "App Id" that the Apple developer connection site is asking me for?
- MotionLayout for iOS
- Bring previous app back to the front when user is done with my iOS app
- How to convert data to image in iOS
- Image Filter in Swift
- Define and calculate Apples definition of the unit point
- Why keyboard doesn’t show all the languages?
- How to play video from epub file?
- Recommended iPhone Development Resources
- iOS: call method from a separate viewController
- Why is my NSMutableSet empty?
- how to go back root view controller from recursive view controller(fourth)
- Closing app on iOS power button switch off
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer