I'm trying to hide sidebars that we usually see on selecting any text on webview, look at the image below: i want to hide these blue bars of selected text as its overlapping with my framelayout(invisible) currently.
- Getting started with Android
- Can you get to a command line on the G1 phone?
- Google Android platform financially interesting already?
- Wi-Fi programming in android
- How can access to the objects of a Layout XML from a Java class in Android
- Is there any way to prevent an Android app from being removed?
- How would you describe the current state of the Android platform?
- Android - How Do I Set A Preference In Code
- Android- how can I convert android.net.Uri object to java.net.URI object?
- Lock android app after a certain amount of idle time
- How can I manage audio volumes sanely in my Android app?
- Android - inconsistent ringtone behavior
- Android: accessing radio button values from a service
- Android - show an indeterminate progressbar without the dialog
- How to start developing applications for Android?
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer