We have an Azure sql database, the problem is our office firewall doesn't allow to access port 1433 however we have access to some other ports like 443 and 80. is it a way to change the Azure sql ports or use other Azure services like Load Balancer or Application Gateway to redirect the ports from 443 to 1433?
- left Join to openquery
- SQL Server 2000: Is there a way to tell when a record was last modified?
- SQL Server generate INSERTs to copy the records from one server to another
- One SQL Server Instance, Two Server Names
- Will having multiple filegroups help speed up my database?
- Is there a difference between Integrated Security = True and Integrated Security = SSPI?
- Accessing sql server 2008 analysis service database on cmd
- SQL Server : update the same table after insert
- Enable sys, guest and information_schema users in SQL Server
- I have a date in the format of Mar-19. I need to select range for the entire month in SQL Server query
- Find the doctor with the max. number of medical attentions
- SQL Server table to xml
- Update multiple tables from query result
- Why use database schemas?
- Getting the lastest contract signed by each doctor
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor