I am making an sliding puzzle game as my college project. The game concept is: you have a 3x3 table but with 8 buttons. When you click a button it have to move itself to an empty place. Is there any way to check if there's an empty place arround my button?
- Jave while loops
- Server jar file missing (MCP 9.18)
- Checking for digits
- Generate 8-byte number in Java
- Break a programm with a loop
- Withdraw money from ATM
- How to return class object
- Polymorphism java 8
- Java with information Flows, output to screen
- How to find quadruples in a string?
- Movie ticket calculation
- Parsing using HTMLParser
- How do I learn Java5 or Java6?
- Facial Expression recognition
- Run length encoding, how do I remove the '1' before characters that appear only once?
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor