The title is self-explanatory, I can access the swagger UI from the server which I installed it, but could not access it when I'm requesting the URL from another pc in the same network (domain ). I am not using localhost, I tested it with the server name and the IP with no success. The firewall on the server is off but to be sure I added required rules to allow the swagger port to be accessed without interference.
- Why i am getting sign in popup in postman when send request for access token
- How does spring boot find the path of the META-INF/spring.factories
- On service shutdown, send event to another service
- Error intergration amazon webservice sdk with spring-boot application
- JSP file not rendering in Spring Boot web application
- spring-boot auto-configuration ignores application.yml
- spring boot properties launcher unable to use
- spring boot loading jars (application dependencies and external file system jars)
- Getting application context from a CommandLinerRunner
- How to load application.yaml config in spring-boot configuration for selenium testing
- Spring Boot - logging.file property not having any effect?
- Basic interrogation about Spring boot and @EnableAutoConfiguration
- Spring boot restful management endpoint returns a HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
- Spring Boot AutoConfigure versus Spring Boot Actuator
- spring-boot-starter versus spring-boot-starter-xxx
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor