We are working on a research about algal growth specifically about spirulina plantesis and we are planning to use convolutional neural network but we lack knowledge about it, is it possible to use CNN and image/video processing to measure the algal concentration?
- Best threshold for converting grayscale to black and white
- How would you align pictures?
- Adaptive threshold binarization: post-processing for removing ghost objects
- Create thumbnail from Adobe Illustrator file?
- Cumulative distribution function: how to calculate it in discrete case
- Image registration with differently coloured backgrounds
- How to defend thresholding technique
- Programmatically modify an image to replace detail with text?
- Find defects in bottle shape using image processing using openCV
- good ways to preserve image information when reducing bit depth
- Algorithm for determining the prominant colour of a photograph
- Image library recommendations
- Image noise filtering
- Would it be possible to read clipboard on a website if the content is an image?
- Image Classification - Detecting an image is cartoon-like
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?
- magento language switcher not showing
- Spring Web MVC: Context initialization failed -- Component Scan fails
- Info on Scrapy CONCURRENT_REQUESTS in Python
- How to get days in a week from today in objective c
- Can I merge two different wordpress themes and use it as one website?
- Are regular expression match group(0) & group() the same?
- Jquery scrolling text like marquee
- Convert Impress ODP Presentation to several JPG images from command line
- Boost.Asio socket::close not throwing boost::asio::error::operation_aborted error
- Pipe multiple image streams into ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick child process
- Domain driven design: How to deal with complex models with a lot of data fields?
Asked by Community At