I'm building a multiplayer game using Unity/C# that can be controlled from a web browser using just standard front end stuff (html, jss, ...). I run a WebSockets server on the unity side that clients can connect to, all of this happening locally, which is a big requirement, no internet!!!. The way I want to deploy the clients is through a local web server, a web server that I can can connect to through it's IP as usual. Now here comes the question, I'd like to be able to connect to that web server through a custom URL, something like game.studioname.com or game.studioname.local, so I'd like for people to be able to connect to a wifi hotspot that is opened from the computer hosting the game, type that custom URL in their browser and get automatically redirected to the local web server. Looking through the internet it seems what I want is a DNS server but I'm not sure how it will work, can it be as seamless as I want it to be for the clients, all while being completely local? Thank you.
- System.MissingMethodException: 'Method not found for XmlRpcProxyGen.Create
- Noop for Func<Task>?
- How to open Thumbscache.db
- C# Math.Round ambiguous issue
- C# Process issue
- How can I execute dynamic SQL in c#?
- C# How do I extract the value of a property in a PropertyCollection?
- C# - Korean Encoding
- Inconsistent accessibility CS053
- How to use Sikulisharp in Visual Studio 2017
- C# Memory.Span Unexpectedly Slow
- How to change CPU ID
- Small context errors
- How to fix 'web client upload data' method with the url while sending the files to sharepoint?
- Want to list all Image Files in a folder using C#
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor