I have a teaching app on an iPad where the iPad is fixed to the table. Teacher on one side and student on the other. I would like the teacher to make setup operations he/she can read normally and then have the entire display flip such that the student can read as normal.
- Get EC Private Key PEM string from SecKey Object
- iOS Developer program recurring payment?
- What is the "App Id" that the Apple developer connection site is asking me for?
- MotionLayout for iOS
- Bring previous app back to the front when user is done with my iOS app
- How to convert data to image in iOS
- Image Filter in Swift
- Define and calculate Apples definition of the unit point
- Why keyboard doesn’t show all the languages?
- How to play video from epub file?
- Recommended iPhone Development Resources
- iOS: call method from a separate viewController
- Why is my NSMutableSet empty?
- how to go back root view controller from recursive view controller(fourth)
- Closing app on iOS power button switch off
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- xcode open url in second view controller based on button pressed in first view controller
Asked by Ben Wallace At