I'm doing a language recognizer, I had planned to classify my i-vectors with neural networks, but I've read a lot of papers and they always use other methods like SVM or PLDA, can someone explain to me why? or it's fine to do it with neural networks?
- Looking for interesting topic from neural networks area
- What are some good resources for learning about Artificial Neural Networks?
- Non-mathematical Description of Neural Networks
- Neural networks - input values
- Can an artificial neural network predict the outcome of sports games?
- Neural Networks
- Artificial neural networks benchmark
- Neural Network Output Grouping 0.5?
- Neural Network Inputs and Outputs to meaningful values
- From a programmers perspective, can a we consider a neural network a more advanced "data structure"?
- Neural networks, how do they look in coding?
- Why do we use neural networks in computers?
- Approximating z = y^2 + x^2 with Neural Network
- How to detect where a hole is made in a metal rod using neural network?
- How do I decide which Neural Network and learning method to use in a particular case?
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?