I want to make the amp version of my landing page, but i got a survey (which is my call to action) which is non amp, cause its a third party solution (typeform). I need my visitors to fill out the surveys (in marketing terms that means a convertion for us). So i want to know if i can put a regular call to action button on my amp (accelerated mobile page) that starts this non-amp survey. the user could answer the survey on a new tab. it does not have to be iframed.
- How to change internal links with AMD CDN URL?
- How can a page tell browsers that an AMP HTML version exists?
- Why does amp-html have a CSS-rule that hides the body element
- Can I pass dynamic values to AMP pages?
- AMP refferer from subdomain domain.cdn.ampproject.org
- amp-img what are the attribute:attribution for?
- AMP accordion ( menu close on click )
- AMP - access json data directly
- How to reference an AMP HTML page in a normal HTML page
- Is the viewer in examples a variant of the carousel on the search demo?
- Why does Google's AMP Project (Accelerated Mobile Pages) ban form and input tags?
- AMP browser support?
- AMP with Blogger - The header with xmlns
- Is it possible to make images responsive in AMP HTML or I need to declare the image size for each screen resolution in my media queries?
- How to create a responsive hamburger menu in AMP HTML
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- High and low bytes in VBA
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
Asked by escolta13 At