is http only for browser based connections? For example to transform some data to server using browser we need a form that we specify the method and enctype and other things, but I want to know is there same condition for android apps or softwares . I mean to transform data to server trough these can we use http protocol or there is other protocols for these? and another question , to have continuous connection with server what protocol should be used? I mean like multiplayer games that send and receive data frequently .
- Hidden features of HTTP
- Should I stop redirecting after successful POST or PUT requests?
- How would a stateful HTTP protocol be implemented?
- How to test persistent connection in a HTTP server?
- POST/Redirect/GET (PRG) vs. meaningful 2xx response codes
- Better file uploading approach: HTTP post multipart or HTTP put?
- "Method Not Implemented" error - Firefox 3
- 500 Internal Server Error when using HttpWebRequest, how can I get to the real error?
- 301 Redirects for dead links
- How to get a http file metadata?
- What is the purpose of HTTP Watch Pro?
- HTTP Status 504
- What are some other generic http clients available?
- HTTP Filer Server: Single file, cross platform, drag drop and start
- When do you initially get assigned your unique http cookies when visiting a website?
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- magento language switcher not showing
- Info on Scrapy CONCURRENT_REQUESTS in Python