I am curious if the framework has methods which allows the developer to create a new user role. Currently I can query roles, and if a particular user is a member of the role. But I do not see any methods to create a new role. And a follow-up....is possible to query the screen permissions for each role?
- In Acumatica, can you have a graph/page using an unbound DAC?
- Open Modified Report from Action Button
- PXFilteredProcessingJoin to PXResultSet
- Custom grid empty
- Acumatica API Endpoint for Quick Checks
- How Do I Create a Sales Order with Payment Settings through Acumatica API
- Can you add an existing customer payment method to an existing sales order through Acumatica API?
- How to override generation of Lot/Serial in PO Receipts?
- How To Add A Shipment (SO302000) In Acumatica Using The API
- How to export more than 10,000 stock items records with Web Services
- Acumatica - Creating customer payment method with api
- How To Retrieve An Attribute Field In StockItems In Acumatica API?
- How to build BQL statement to mix AND and OR
- How to create a hyperlink user field
- Does BQL allow for DatePart?
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- how to generate random string for primary key in database table
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint