I have an image with circles. I want a c# solution that can help me get the count of only the circles that are filled. It may be a simple solution and I may be over thinking on going the OCR or image processing path. The requirement is to develop a solution/command that will get the results in 1 second Any help?
- setting burn speed using imapi2?
- System.MissingMethodException: 'Method not found for XmlRpcProxyGen.Create
- Can't find System.Windows.Input.Mouse in C# windows form application
- FB apps GDPR testing
- Requesting SQL assistance?
- How to change CPU ID
- C# Calendar Object on top
- How can i make the text in the label move like in (marquee) if the label width not fit the text width in C# windows form application?
- Small context errors
- Not able to loop through a generic Iterate function
- C# Process issue
- How to use Sikulisharp in Visual Studio 2017
- How to create an array of geofences with GMAPS.NET
- C# Math.Round ambiguous issue
- C# expanding panel
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- xcode open url in second view controller based on button pressed in first view controller