I installed git on my computer with windows 10. Once the installation is complete I create a folder on the desktop, then pressing the right button I click on Git Bash Here and then I write the command git init. The problem is that I don't create any .git folder or anything else can you tell me if it's right so I have if there is any error?
- How to delete files older than X hours
- bash version of curl - waiting forever
- How to insert a text?
- How to get count of line in txt document to while
- What's wrong with my "textcleaner" script?
- How to get the IP address from $SSH_CLIENT
- Stop on first error
- linux shell script: split string, put them in an array then loop through them
- bash: [: too many arguments error message
- Bash, Always display colored bar at top of screen
- on the fly debug of BASH or SHELL scripts, pause inside loops
- Redirecting the output of all commands using Bash
- Looping through alphabets in Bash
- Bash One Liner: copy template_*.txt to foo_*.txt?
- Comparing large numbers of files in Bash quickly
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?
- magento language switcher not showing