I'm trying to get rid of noise in the grayscale image. I tried the non-local-mean and Gaussian filter, but none of them give me good results. Is there any recommended algorithm I can use?
- Best threshold for converting grayscale to black and white
- How would you align pictures?
- Adaptive threshold binarization: post-processing for removing ghost objects
- Create thumbnail from Adobe Illustrator file?
- Cumulative distribution function: how to calculate it in discrete case
- Image registration with differently coloured backgrounds
- How to defend thresholding technique
- Programmatically modify an image to replace detail with text?
- Find defects in bottle shape using image processing using openCV
- good ways to preserve image information when reducing bit depth
- Algorithm for determining the prominant colour of a photograph
- Image library recommendations
- Image noise filtering
- Would it be possible to read clipboard on a website if the content is an image?
- Image Classification - Detecting an image is cartoon-like
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer