I am new to the Akka world and want to learn what is the difference between Akka-Remoting and Akka-HTTP. Is one better than the other in terms of security or maintenance? What are the things that should be considered when implementing one of them?
- Akka-http uri scheme when behind reverse proxy
- Akka Http Segment in the route path is not working as expected
- (Akka-HTTP) How to specify a custom reason?
- Akka http client - post an form data array
- Akka http - SSE - Not receiving streaming Json response
- Akka http redirect but change method from POST to GET
- akka-http how to send response as html
- Akka HTTP doesn't render collection when using custom ToEntityMarshaller
- Akka HTTP does not handle ValidationRejections, instead throws require java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed
- akka-http 'Directive0' to force the inner route be evaluated separately for each request?
- Akka-http custom 404 page
- New to akka-http
- Outgoing connection stream closed
- Error running akka-http-microservice Activator template
- What are the components of a unmarshaller that can unmarshal a http entity to a Map[String, AnyRef]
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao