I would like to access the VERSION field (returned in Info.lua) from other code in my plug-in. I could find no documentation as to where the information returned from Info.lua is stored. Is there a way to access it?
- Write browser plugin for a personal web application
- How can I make my application support plugins?
- RAILS Plugin Streamlined Being Used?
- How to identify Projects/Plugins etc suitable for your Project?
- What is the basic idea behind Plugins?
- How to program a plug-in?
- Plugin Driven Design Technique needed?
- Modern web pages that can be scrolled using the arrow keys (how)?
- what is the difference between plugin and library?
- How do common web frameworks (Django, Rails, Symfony, etc) handle multiple instances of the same plugin?
- make a rails plug-in
- Web developers - what is the best tool for inspecting network traffic, and what is your default browser?
- When validating a plugin type in Ave, what is the default?
- Installing NPAPI plugin for google chrome and mozilla firefox
- Disable activex alert popup
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- how to generate random string for primary key in database table
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint